Hello everyone,
I'm planning to introduce Jira to the company and I would like to request your help with that if possible. I worked with Jira before but I cannot say that I'm an experienced user of your products. I did create a PDF of project names and I do know how I would like to have these projects customized.
What I want to do is connect our technical support department, QA department, Software department, R&D, and Certification department.
Our technical department gets a lot of requests on e-mail and supports mobile phone (Viber/WhatsApp) and I want when they get some issue reported that they create a "ticket" (customer cannot see any of that this is only for internal use) in Jira and they will insert a serial number of the machine, customer info (name of the casino and a country) and tags.
Now in case, they get a report about a software issue that cannot be solved by the technical department then they will open a Product Issue ticket where they will need to insert customer info, serial number, software version, and describe the issue. This ticket will get automatically assigned to the head of the Product Issue department and he will assign tasks to one of his team members.
I hope you can understand what I need - if not I will be happy to explain further.