Hi there,
I know I have missed a step somewhere but not sure where. I have a insight field which is linked to the reporter to display their assets on an issue. The field always displays empty, but if I click add an object I can see the reporters assets there.
What do I need to do in order to have that insight field actually show the assets on the agents view of the form when the issue viewed by the agent.
For the field I have the Object schema in place where the assets are, nothing in the filter scope and Owner.User == ${reporter} in the Filter issue scope field.
I know I can run an automation to go get the info and slap it into the field when the issue is created, but I thought I could just have it set of a reference field that would go get the values when the issue was opened.. i.e. connect back to insight and pull in the info.