I'm usually more of a helpdesk user. We use the kanban-style project for our ticketing.
We have a legal team wanting to set up contract reviews as a project. There's a template for that but I see that there's no way to add boards to that -- if you want boards, you are going to be setting up a completely different project type.
The only problem is they like the way the kanban boards look when they see our ticketing system and want to have that for themselves. Now we could always set them up as a software project instead and then rename the issues to more fit contracts but I'm wondering if there might be a better solution. Is there a way to add boards to different project types? Is there a better way of getting a view on the existing tasks and where they sit in the workflow?