I would like to create a form for my team-managed project instead of having users submit tickets using the Create button from my team's board. I can't find the form creation anywhere. Is this just not possible with a team-managed project? Or is there some other setting I am missing?
Hi Laura - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Built-in forms are only available for Jira Service Management and Jira Work Management (Business) projects.
I think Forms is just for Business Projects?
Company Managed projects have Collectors and Jira Service Management have widgets, but I don't recall Team Managed projects have anything similar yet?
Thanks, John!
You are welcome!
Hey John, thanks for the answer.
There is surprisingly little control over display and unwanted form elements for these "Team Managed - Software" projects. I'm just running into this and it's a tough one to overcome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.