After the UI upgrade this morning, I can't seem to insert existing Gliffy diagram. Attached screenshot for reference.
Hi Henry,
You can click on import on the left side menu to import existing Gliffy diagrams or you can click on search to look for other existing diagrams. If you face other problems you can always raise a support ticket and we'll take it from there.
All the best.
Hi,
but this always creates a new one and only uses the old one as template - how to just show a present one?
I'm having this same problem.
Then I tried search and checked the link to original box, and that gave me the insert button. However, it didn't actually insert anything when I clicked it.
I can't get any gliffy content to insert anymore.
It doesn't work. You can search for diagrams, but you can not insert them - only use as a template.
It used to work in the past. It doesn't now.
Hi @Paulius_Liekis,
Update: Our team has identified this issue, and a release will be made this afternoon or early tomorrow.
If later tomorrow, you are still running into this issue, please reach out to support@gliffy.com and let them know the steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?
We want to make sure you are up and running ASAP!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.