Is it possible to create a condition that when moving to the next status, the work log should be larger than the previous one. For example, In progress, 1 hour on the test, 2 hours, and so on.
You could probably use automation for that, or perhaps the "Field has been modified Validator" in the transition itself.
It might be a lot easier to just teach the users to log time instead though, but I guess you have tried that since you are hitting them in the head with a stick instead of setting up rules to enforce work behavior?
Thanks for your advice, but some may forget to add time to their work on the task.
I just add it to the close screen and go over every issues that has remaining time every morning. Then I scold the unfortunate ones that forgot to close properly every standup until they get the hang of it
Do you need these checks on subtasks or just the story level? I know some teams just use subtasks and some mix and so on.
We bone epics and tasks, I need it in tasks. There are many factors that can cause them to forget to give an estimate, despite the fact that there are a lot of specialists on the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.