has anyone encountered 3rd party apps or a faster way to convert Team-Managed project to a Company-Managed project, other than the manual setup of a new Company-Managed project, setting up identical issue types, statuses, custom fields etc?
Hello @Eleanor Kerman ,
Hope you are doing good!!
I don't think so their is any third party plugin in available to for converting the team managed project company managed project.
Ideal method is to
Regards,Mayur
Thank you for your reply, I understand and know that solution, let me explain, I am questioning as possibly there is an easier and quicker way
there is a need :
1. to limit creation / disable use of Team-Managed projects ( there is a ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21477)
2. to expand the support of the transformation from Team-Managed projects to Company-Managed projects
3. Thank you , I am aware of how to do this manually but am interested in checking if possibly some vendor has offered a solution
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.