If I have a table with 4+ rows using the page properties macro, is it possible to get each row to show in the page properties report? Currently when I use the macro, only an overview of the first line of my table shows in the report page.
Hi @Ashley Rawlings ,
It's expected behavior for the macro.
If you need to collect multiple-row tables into one combined report, I can suggest trying our app that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence and its Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros.
Further the report can be filtered, aggregated and visualized using other macros provided by our add-on.
@Ashley Rawlings can you post a screenshot of how you have your Page Properties Macro set up? I believe there may be some confusion here about what rows and columns do in the report, and I'd like to assist.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.