When clicking the ellipses next to a calendar - we dont see the "embed" option as discussed here. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/embed-calendars-on-confluence-pages/
Hi @Pat Ryan
Sorry to hear about this problem. There is actually an existing bug ticket for this behavior over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-74659
There is a work-around noted in that bug ticket:
Use the Team Calendar macro to embed calendars to pages.
I hope this helps. If not, then I would still recommend creating a support request over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Perhaps the Confluence Cloud team can offer more information or an alternative work-around here.
Andy
@Pat Ryan I too have seen that the embed feature has disappeared from my Confluence Cloud Premium account. The good news is that there is a macro that can be used to embed the calendar on the desired page.
The /calendar macro will allow you to select the calendar you want, define the period that will be displayed (month, week, list, timeline) and set the display size.
The edit panel for this macro appears below. As long as you have access to the calendar, you can search for and embed it in the page.
Hi Andy, thank you for the suggestion.
I have the similar issue where the option : Embed is missing. I tried your method, but the newly created calendars (since the Embed is missing) are not available for selection.
Any other tips you may share with us? thank you.
Hello, I have the same issue as @Choon Thin Lim
Please help us embed our calendars
Hello,We are seeing the same issue where only a subset of Calendars are available. This is the same as in Confluence Advanced Search. It seems like some calendars are not being indexed and available via search? I think we need a bug to track this issue.
This is really the one feature offering in "Premium" for Confluence. For years, Calendars have not been indexing correctly and the workaround does not seem to work with calendars created in last year. Even if we could fire off a manual indexing process that would be great. As it is the embed feature does not work.
Hi Pat,
I created a support ticket on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-138046 regarding this problem.
Confluence gives you the link to calendars like this https://XXX.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/XX/calendars if you replace "spaces" with "dislpay" getting the this URL https://XXX.atlassian.net/wiki/display/XX/calendars You will get the view where you can get the embeded option in the calendars.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.