Hi team,In Confluence are we able to pull a report on how many active users have used Confluence at least once or twice a week
@Chaitanya B that level of granularity you cannot get with the out of the box admin tools and analytics, even on the Premium Plan. You can see when a user last logged in in User Administration, but not the number of overall logins or frequency of login. Reporting is on a Space level, so you can see contributions by members, but again not to the granular detail level you are looking for.
There is a Marketplace app that may provide what you are looking for. I am not familiar with it, so I cannot recommend it - but you should check it out for yourself.
Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence
Hope this helps.
Thank you @Andy Gladstone
Hello @Chaitanya B,
Rodrigo here part of the team behind Viewtracker.
Just to add that our app might not address your issue entirely, as it mainly specializes in providing insights and statistics surrounding Pages, Spaces, and Top Activities, rather than focusing on the Users themselves and their own statistics.
It's a good question tho. At the moment, I cannot pinpoint an app that tracks user activity to that extent, but will be sure to share if I do.
With friendly regardsRodrigo
Hi @Rodrigo _Elevatic_ thanks for your reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.