Hi,
We created new email addresses (outlook.com) but when we added the email as users in Confluence they didn't receive an email invitation. I suspect the
Thank you
I found several users appear to have been invited before their mailbox was setup. This causes our systems to get back a bounce message from your email server, like so:
550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302). [BN8NAM12FT065.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]
In turn we have to then unsuppress these addresses so that these users can receive invitations again. I have done that for the users I can see on your site now. Please resend the invitations for any user that have not yet received them yet. They should be able to now, provided your mail server has their mailboxes setup to accept these messages now.
Andy
Hi @Manuel Bonomelli
Does it happen to everyone one or only one user ?
Quite often there is a rule on the user side in outlook to delete/move emails from Jira automatically because they have been "spammed" by a Jira instance in the past.
If it happens to only 1 user I would check on his personal outlook configuration.
Regards
it happened to the majority of the users.
I verified one case and I didn't find the email neither in the Junk Email folder nor in the Deleted Items folder.
problem solved! now the users received the invitation email.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.