Good Afternoon All,
We have had a bit of staff movement in my department so I need assistance in finding where this is configured. I need to remove an email address and add an new one.
I've looked on line but unfortunately I can never make sense of the results or am asking the wrong question.
I've searched on line and did find a similar question from 2019 where the user asked how to set up a notification for a High Priority tickets when they are raised, no answers were given except it went on to mention SMS app. this is not what I need
We have a procedure setup already that sends an internal note to 'two USERS" when the customer of this project raises a Pri 1 or 2. Unfortunately one person has left our company.
The difficulty I face is I can't find where this is configured / set up to edit the email addresses / users who this procedure notifies.
This is the email notification I receive

I've checked the work flow , SLA's for the project's ticket types and the ticket type Priority to see if it is configured there - it isn't.
Many thanks in Advance