Hi,
I really need a custom domain name for my confluence site. Can you enumerate some options for me? I'd like to know complexity and cost tradeoffs if you can provide any.
Thanks,
Michael
This is currently not possible in a supported manner: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6999
You may be able to get this working using a reverse proxy, though I expect not all links will be properly updated to use the new URL since they are built based on the Base URL and not the request url.
The other option is to move from Cloud to your own hosting (whether you run it yourself or get another provider to host for you). That is a lot more complex than Cloud's "just run it" though.
Nic is 100% right, if you host Confluence yourself, then you can accomplish this using a reverse proxy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/running-confluence-behind-apache-173695.html
I think that we've tried a few different reverse proxy situations and found that some of the icons, images, and fonts do not get served up correctly. Aside from that, it seems to work okay for navigating the content. Do you have a way for us maybe to address these icon and font issues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.