Good day
I file a problem with a balsamiq permission but I get the following error:
I enter the project permissions but I don't know what field should be configured in order to solve this error
Hi @Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla
It seems that you don't have create attachment permission within the specific project you are trying to create a balsamic diagram. If you are an admin, grant yourself this permission. If not, contact a project or a jira admin to do that.
Hello
I am an administrator but I don't know why this permission is granted, could you explain it to me?
Alex beat me to it, Juan Carlos.
Jira permissions can be a bit of a tangle. Make there aren't inherited permissions causing issues with your ability to read/write attachments on that issue.
If you continue to have trouble, feel free to reach out to support@balsamiq.com, and we will dig deeper!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.