Hi,
I am using team managed jira. Is it possible to have 2 statuses on "Done" column?
The actual flow is To Do --> In Progress --> Done UAT --> Done Release.
The team wants to make sure that both Done UAT and Done Release are counted as Done by Jira. Therefore my strategy is to set as Statuses, not different column (see below). Meaning when all the tasks are on the done column, then counted as done 100%.
Is this strategy possible? I just want to make sure that both status are counted as done, not only the "done release."

This is because I divided the task Back End to be Done Release in Sprint 4, but for Front End task is only up to Done UAT. The Front End task will be released in the next Sprint 5. It doesn't matter if the Front End card dissapeared later when new sprint 5 starts, because I can always check it from the versioning on the release page.
Thank you!
Cheers
Additional Info
This is the workflow:

Therefore when I complete Sprint 4 and move to Sprint 5, I can still track the status of my cards here on the Release page section.
