Okay so i am making a page where i can see the details from all the issues in a version. But i dont know how to get all the issues from a version. I work in php and i know i need the issue key to get the information. So the problem is how i want to get the issue keys from a version.
Hi @jelle van den broek -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To do this from outside of Jira, you could create an application calling the REST API with a JQL statement, such as:
fixVersion IN (yourTargetVersion)
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you very much for your quick response. I'm trying this now: https://domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=version=versionname But then I get the error that the field version does not exist.
damn im dumb. like you said i need to use fixVersion. Now it works thx a lot
now the big question is how can i do this in php laravel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.