Hello,
I am wondering if anyone can help me in determining if the below is possible on JIRA cloud.
I am an avid user of JIRA and Confluence but unfortunately I am not an IT or Tech user. I havent been able to get much help from my internal IT and was therefore hoping that with the help of the community I could solve the problem anyway.
If it is possible then I would be really grateful for a step by step (simple person) guide to help!
What I would like to have is the following:
1. A customer, who is a non JIRA account holder can send me an email as a request for quote or information.
2. I can allocate that a JIRA key, provide the quote / information etc. and send that via email.
3. The customer can confirm the quote / information etc. and the response will be linked to the original task / key.
Almost everything in our business runs through JIRA (and confluence) and solving this element would make the operation much more efficient and avoid lots of duplicated effort.
The key difficulty seems to be in the email sender / recipients not being JIRA users, I have found that emails can be received from JIRA users but that doesnt help in this situation.
Any help gratefully received.
Neil