Hope someone can help!
Hi @Kim Mirasol
Where/when are you seeing that pop-up: when creating the rule, some other time, etc.? (I was unable to view your video to see your example.)
And for a question like this on automation, I suggest posting images of your complete rule and of the audit log details showing the rule execution. That may provide more context for the community to offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks for your reply, Bill. I'm seeing the pop-up whenever I create issues (story or task) in the backlog view--expecting that when I create issues under backlog or any of the created sprints, and press enter, it would automatically be created. Instead, I'm getting a pop-up like this.
Also, here's the automation created.
Thanks for the clarifying information.
Automation rules trigger *after* the event, and so your rule will not run until after the issue is created.
Hi @Kim Mirasol - Did you ever find the source of your error?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.