Hi,
I'm trying to create a number of story tickets from an issue created trigger, everything is working for now except I can not assign a fixed value to the story points, I have tried with:
1. Selecting the field from the dropdown
I get the error:
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Story Points (customfield_10026)
2. Additional fields with:
{
"fields": {
"Story Points": 2
}
}
I get the error:
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Story point estimate (customfield_10016)
3. Additional fields with:
{
"fields": {
"Story Points": 57
}
}
I get the error:
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Story Points (customfield_10026)
It is a next gen project, I have searched everywhere I could and couldn't find any other solution