Hi! I need to show the "Linking issue" in the client portal but it appears as "hidden" for the client. I searched in the settings but I didn't find it.
How can I show it?
Thanks!!
@Gabriela Welcome to the Atlassian community
You can see that you can only add linked issues as a hidden field. This will allow an issue link to be set on creation but you would define what that is. There is an enhancement request you can vote for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4636
Hello @Gabriela ,
I'm Elyes, a Product Manager at Elements.If you are fine using a marketplace app, we can show linked issues on the customer portal with our new codegeist winning application.
Elements Overview - custom display for related issues
Get direct access to related issues (linked or matching a JQL), and more:
Try it out! And if needed, you can read our documentation, reach out to our support team or share your feedback with me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.