Hi, I have 4 users setup in my Jira Software trial. We are all using gmail accounts in Jira. I'm unable to receive any email notifications on issue updates, etc., everyone else receives. Any thoughts? Thanks
Hello @Brian Abercrombie
Welcome to the community.
If another user mentions you (using the @ function) do you get emails for that?
Are you working with issues in Company Managed or Team Managed projects?
Have you tried using the Notification Helper to confirm that emails should be sent to you? Refer to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
If you confirm that you should be getting emails, and also confirm that the emails are not being redirected to you Spam folder, then it is possible that your email addresses has been blacklisted by Atlassian.
Only an Atlassian Team Member can fix that. They are sometimes monitoring these communities and may have alerts for posts like this, or a Community Leader in this community can contact them directly on your behalf. Since you are using a Free subscription you won't be able to open a support case yourself.
Thanks Trudy ... @ mentions don't work for me either. I'm in a Team Managed project. I haven't tried the Notification Helper, I'll give it a shot and follow-up.
Ok, I don't seem to get emails triggered by Notification Helper.
Notification Helper does not send you emails. Notification Helper tells you if Jira thinks you should get an email when a specific event happens on a specific issue.
Can you show us the output of the Notification Helper screen?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill am not receiving any jira notification to my outlook email id some times it works , earlier i raised this concern to atlassian they removed my id from bounced list could you pls help on this
@Bhavana A
Have you raised a request again with Atlassian to find out if your email has been blacklisted?
my email id was in blocklist so atlassian team is removed , its working now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.