I have subscribed to a Confluence Cloud Team Calendar and while it is sufficient for now to have a one-way synchronization, it might take several hours for a newly added event in Confluence to appear in my Outlook (web) - sometimes I even need to re-add the whole calendar because even overnight it does not update.
Is this expected behavior for a premium feature? I am asking because at least for Google Calendar this is a "known limitation" (Subscribe to Team Calendars from Google Calendar | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support)
For what it's worth: I have followed the one-way sync guide of Subscribe to Team Calendars from Microsoft Outlook | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support to no success so far...any insight is welcome. This happens on both the Desktop version of Outlook and the web version.
Thanks in advance!
@Fabian Dengel I would suggest submitting a support issue to Atlassian so they can take a look at your instance. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ They should be able to let you know based on the calendars usage what is normal or if something is not working correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.