Hi everyone!
Current situation: I have 1 JSM Project under which I have multiple organizations which are my clients. I have created separate security levels per each organization and they work fine.
The problem: I want to integrate slack with jira but I want to have separate channels for each organization.
What I have done so far: I have created separate slack channels for my agents. Each agent is allocated to his own organization through security level + group. I have turned on the slack integration for each of these channels and added corresponding security level in "FOR ISSUES THAT MATCH THIS FILTER".
Current result: All agents receive the same notification in slack channels if any issue is created in the project, even if the agent does not have access to view the ticket still he receives a notification about that ticket's creation
Expected result: If a ticket was created from "create" button (low priority) or from the customer portal which belongs to a certain organization , only the agents that are under that organization should receive a slack notification