I am investigating the feasibility of using Jira to facilitate the Nexus agile model. I have configured multiple shared teams and have created boards for each of these (team backlogs) as well as a board that acts as the central backlog. I know that I can manually assign tickets to one of the shared teams, however I was hoping there was a way to utilise automation rules to:
Upon creation of a ticket within one of the teams backlogs, automatically assign that ticket to the team associated with the board from which it was created. Currently they immediately vanish (due to the board filter) and will only show up on the board if I manually update the field. I have been unable to find a way to achieve this.
My guess is that this is not possible and I will have to create multiple projects, one per team and one to aggregate issues from all the team projects into a Nexus backlog. Any help would be greatly appreciated