Good day everyone
I have a question, not related directly to Jira but rather a plugin that we have for our SLA ,
SLA Time and Report for Jira.
We have a response time SLA when our tickets are "in-progress" which is communicate to the client every 4 hours until the issue is resolved.
I have setup the SLA time and report for Jira such that we only calculate the response times based on our business hours ie, 08:00 - 17:00.
The issue I have is that on Fridays , our business hours are from 08:00 -16:00 however the SLA Time and report does not allow to add multiple work schedules to a single project or even choose different times for different days . You would have to choose 1-5 days and set a time for those days .
What is happening now is that if an issue is logged in a Thursday , lets say at 15:00, technically, as per our business hours, we have a response time goal of 4 hours within the business hours to respond which should take the time to 10:00 on the following day however the time is by passing the Friday and moving to the Monday which is way of.
I have tried to add the Friday as an additional SLA configuration however the time is not auto calculating onto the Friday for tickets logged after 13:00 on Thursday.
I have reached out to the SaasJet team for assistance ( 2 weeks ago) however yet to receive a response .
Hope the above makes sense,
Thank you .