the web is hang up in the validation and import pages, the dev tool throws messages as follows:
GET https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/eafd3e55c34bf8e08b2b9c2b7793b7fd?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FPZ-1.png net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
async-feedback-collector.e9d4f289e9a72c0f7f6d.8.js:311 GET https://gsntrack.atlassian.net/gateway/api/customer-context/entitlements/gsntrack.atlassian.net net::ERR_ABORTED 403
@Peng Zhang If you have a lot if issues that you are importing you should try breaking them down into manageable chunks. I would suggest starting with 200 at a time and working up by 100 until you hit a limit. It just looks like it is failing to load all the data for review.
I don't have much issues to import, only 40 issues in my csv file, and there's no special characters.I was able to import issues normally last month, but it has not been possible for the past two weeks. Every time it is stuck at the last step of importing
@Peng Zhang so nothing has changed in how or what your are importing?
Nothing changed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.