Hi!
I would like to use Jira Software or Jira Work Management instead of Trello.
I have already tried different options to build my own boards in Jira, however I have not managed to adjust the board as I needed.
I would like to set up easily exchangeable task lists per project instead of workflow stages per project so that I would be able to create task in each vertical list. For example, I would like to have a project with a "year board" consisting of 12 months (i.e. lists) which are workflow independent (see the screenshot attached). Currently I cannot create a task at any workflow "stage", I can create a task at the first stage only which is a "TO DO" (or an "OPEN") stage. Basically, each such "monthly" list is supposed to be equal to "TO DO" stage.
Is there any chance to implement the said idea and how?
