Hi,
I have a question how to generate the ticket number back to number 1? or what do you guys usually do to go live? since there are no differences between development environtment and production environtment?
thanks.
@Dewi Yulita hi,
You can't reset the issue keys of a project and go back to 1. You just can't. Issue keys are unique and stored inside the database. If you created a project you have two options:
Hello @Dewi Yulita
I haven't found a way to revert back to number 1. Usually we just go with the number, they are arbitrary anyway and it doesn't matter for the customer if the issue is number 1 or number 358.
I do feel the OCD pain though
Hi, @Alex Koxaras -Relational- thank you for the solution
Hi @Paul Wiggers thank you. Actually this is the customer request :”D
Ah well, in that case, @Alex Koxaras -Relational- is spot on Good luck with moving everything over to the new project!
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- and @Paul Wiggers
Please kindly help, now I have trouble with the key, I already change the old key and want to re-use the old key for my new project but the error shows it can't be used because the old project is using it.
But, I tried it on my individual project and I can use this method but it's not working for the customer project. can you tell me why?
I've deleted all tickets in the old project but still not working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.