Hello all. I've been this for awhile with no luck so trying here:
I have a link for Confluence document (it is only the text, not hyperlinked as I learned that will cause other issues for what I am doing) in a comment for a Task and I want to be able to go through all the comments for this Task, whether there is only 1 or there may be 10, for that Task with smart values to find the comment with the link text and grab that link text only. This is no doubt a long way around but I am unfamiliar with how to tie complex searches together using smart values.
Here is what I have so far and I believe what is happening is that this statement searches all the comments for the substringBefore and since there are multiple comments and all but 1 has the https that I am searching for all the comment info is taken into account and so no data is returned. How would I modify this statement to return only the comment body that has the https link it (meets the substringBefore(":"), "https"?
{{#if(equals(issue.comments.body.substringBefore(":"), "https"))}} {{issue.comments.body}} {{/}}