I found this very helpful article on how to archive components in Jira except, when I select More (...) I only see Edit and Delete. Archive is not an option. Please advise.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-a-component-968669976.html
Hello @Suzanne Bazarian I believe if your looking to archive a component and do not see that option this might be because this is a server function. Are you currently in a cloud environment or server and or data center? If you don't see the option in server or dc instance this might be because you do not have the permission to do this. You can work with your admin to obtain that ability. At the top of the article you will see the caption for if this article is Cloud or Data Center. This article is for server, data center 9.2
Hi @Suzanne Bazarian ,
the provided article is for server/DC Jira. AFAIK this functionality is not available for cloud Jira.
Thank you. I found the tix to vote up the functionality for cloud.
Hi @Suzanne Bazarian,
Have you found the vote to include this feature in the cloud product?
Thank you.
Hi @Suzanne Bazarian
Please post the link to the ticket to be upvoted. Component archival is a very useful feature available in Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.