How do I update an existing Team[Team] in Jira admin. it is stored as a number but users see a name, I need to update the name for one of the current options. Is this possible and how do you do it. I am struck,
Hello chris.naylor@coveainsurance.co.uk
If the Team was created within a Roadmap, refer to this page for information on how to edit such a team:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/edit-teams-from-your-advanced-roadmaps-plan/
It doesn't explicitly say that you can edit the Team name, and I don't have a Premium subscription so I can't confirm that the name can be changed.
It's a field that we have created, I believe it's a custom field but it does not seem simple. Will keep trying thou. Trial and error might be my way forward...
The Team field that is created by the Roadmap functionality does appear in the list of custom fields, thus:
If you see only one Team field in your Custom fields screen, then it is the Roadmaps field and the link I provided applies.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.