Como puedo establecer la asignación automática de agentes en base a las solicitudes recibidas.
@Marcelo Caceres how are you ?
You can use an automation rule to assignee to a specific user, ou a list of users
In this question i explain a little about Auto Assignee Question
I hope I helped you.
If this post was helpful, mark it as "Accept Answer" , so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.
If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.
Thanks for your answer, where exactly is this configuration located? Would it be in the mail flow?
@Marcelo Caceres you need create an Automation in your project to set the rules that you need to assignee agents
But the path is you project
Project Settings > Automation > Create Rule
Then you select the trigger (Issue Create, for an example), then you can Save and add "New Action" > "Assign Issue" then use the your agent to assign
Great, I was able to activate it now, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.