In Confluence CLOUD, I would like to display a list of all pages that are in the state of UNPUBLISHED CHANGES in a given space.Thanks
Sylvain
@Sylvain Ménard great question. At the current time there is no place that you can query or collate information on the status of specific pages within a space.
Thanks for your answer @Andy Gladstone. It would be a great feature not to forget anything behind.
I have been using Confluence Cloud for a long time (5+ years?) and I thought that pages that were "unpublished" were showing up in the "Drafts" tab for sometime.
Is this a change or regression?
(Also, from doing a lot of searching (here) and googling), unpublished is a confusing term, because it might be interpreted as "it was published and then I decided to undo the change by unpublishing the page. How about "not published"?)
+ 1 for this feature
I don't understand what the drafts tab is even for.
"Draft" seems to mean: new page that hasn't ben published. Thru the magic of auto-save, it is very current, even if you closed the tab/window without using the UI.So, its a lot like the folder in email
"Unpublished", is unsaved edits to pages that are published already.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.