i have an export of a jira repository, but i only want to upload a small subset of the data. Is that possible?
Could you please give a bit more details? Do you mean, you need to export issues from Jira? Or you want to import and existing backup into Jira?
We have in instance of Jira here that has LOTS of projects and users in it. I only need about 8 projects and 6 users. I tried uploading the whole export, then deleting what I didn't need, but that would take forever. I was hoping I could just export the projects that were relevant to me and upload those to the ondemand instance. Also, the export that i got also included alot of workflows and ui changes that the team that supports jira here made. i don't want any of those updates either. just the projects we are interested in. Any ideas you may have would be really helpful. I would even entertain editting the XML, if that's an option.
Thanks, Renjith!
Bob
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.