Hi team!I have a space with a page that is showing as a parent but with no subpage, is this an error or is something hidden causing this?
Thank you!
For anyone watching, I figured out in my case that this happens because there is an unpublished child page under the parent.
Page Restriction, and you don't have access maybe?
I'm working with the page owner and it doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks anyway!
@Cameron Loperfido I have seen this 'glitch' pop up in my instance over the past few days as well. I believe it's just a cosmetic issue as I know none of the pages that the expansion is appearing on have sub-pages. I planed on giving it a few days to work itself out before I open a service ticket on my instance.
I'm going to have the space owner move the page data to a new page and delete the original. But I'm glad I am not the only one seeing this happen. This post has been up for two days and I feel answers usually pop up by then.Thanks for the sanity check!
So far so good, but how do you get access to, and get rid of the invisible, empty child page
I'm not positive but if you are a space admin you may be able to see it in the manage pages setting.
Any update on how to find and delete the unpublished child page under the parent? This is indeed mildly annoying!
Currently working around this with the copy page functionality and then deleting the page with the ghost sub page.
voting up for this issue, same problem remains
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.