Hi,
I have recently created a twilio account and have a twilio number. I am trying to integrate it within Jira. I followed the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCV-dH4wjOA but I had no luck receiving the messages through jira.
I have configured the linked my twilio on jira and on twilio I placed the following webhook https://whatsapp-connector-for-jira.azurewebsites.net/wcfj/twilio/twilio_webhookI couldn't move forward anymore.
Hi @Jaqueline Daza ,
Have you been able to solve your issue? We have a great live chat app for Jira Service Management that supports integration with WhatsApp and doesn't require 3rd party software. If you are open to considering new apps, please take a look at Chat for JSM by Appfire, it should meet your needs.
Let me know if you'd like to discuss it in detail.
I haven't been able to solve this issue. Would you be available for a meeting to look into the new app you're mentioning?
Thank you.
Sure! Please select the most suitable time for you via the link https://calendly.com/iryna-ihnatiuk/chat-for-jsm
Thank you, I've scheduled the meeting. I just have a question that you could maybe answer now. Does this app work both ways with WhatsApp? Meaning, can I send a WhatsApp using this app even if I didn't receive a WhatsApp from a user? Or does it only work when a user sends a message?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.