HI everyone, I have the following request from a client. This is for Jira Software Cloud (scrum board)
(I apologize but I do not know what to call it) Right next to the search box, there's a dropdown select with all the users in the project. (next to the quick filters)
The idea we're going after is:
When I apply a quick filter for the board, we would like for that dropdown select list to only show the users from that filter/group (meaning for example, the assignees for the group of tickets we're filtering for)
We do see them change in the little icons for the users below the dropdown but those are not clickable.
Is there a way to make that dropdown list display only a specific set of users and not all the ones in the board?
The fun part is that for some reason we've seen that dropdown change, just, not matching the desired users, and there's no reason it's doing it, and as suddenly as it does it you change to any other filters and it goes back to displaying all users again, turn whatever filter was on at that time and nothing still showing all users. So we're just confused, is that a bug?