Good Morning!
Our company is fairly new to Confluence. We have clients that are large organizations, and each organization has their own Confluence space. We would like to be able to open the space up to the entire organization as anonymous users with read-only permissions.
I was excited to learn that anonymous access can be IP allowlisted, but it doesn't look like you can set a list by Confluence space. Is this feature being discussed or is it already on the roadmap?
As a potential workaround: If I have 2 spaces that are read only to anonymous users, will anonymous users of these spaces be able to navigate from one space to the other in Confluence? My thinking is I could send each organization a link to their Confluence space, and they wouldn't be able to access the other organization's spaces without a link. (even though technically they would have permission to view the space since both organizations would be on the IP allowlist)
Interested to hear thoughts from the group. Thanks!