I need10% {{issue.customField_111.value}} compair with {{issue.customField_222.value}}if less then transite issue
@Stefan Salzl it should works but it`s not
Hi @Viktoryia Uladzimirauna and welcome to the community
Could you please further specify your use case in more details? I can´t follow your description. This would make it easier for the community to provide you with a suitable solution.
Thanks in advance.
BestStefan
@Viktoryia Uladzimirauna
this still doesn´t explain your use case and the problem you are trying to solve.
What exactly does not work? could you please send a screenshot of the whole automation rule/how far you´ve come so far as well as the result of the audit log report.
I need to compair two fields, both number fileds.first value should be less then "10%of second value+second value"@Stefan Salzl
oh....sorry for the confusion. Guess I found the issue:
If you are doing math expressions with smart values it needs to be closed with {{/}}. From your screenshot it looks like this is missing. so try the following:
{{#=}} 1.1 * {{issue.customfield_11201}} {{/}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.