There's no API to fetch the list of all available groups in the documentation.
I found an API to get details about a single group. But it is deprecated in the documentation.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-groups/#api-rest-api-3-group-get
The same way, the API to fetch all the available projects is also deprecated.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/#api-rest-api-3-project-get
Can you please help me with how to get the list of all the available groups and projects via API?
Hi,
this api should return all the group in your instance (use it without parameter)
/rest/api/3/group/bulk
For all project you can use this
/rest/api/3/project/search
It works amazing!! Thanks a lot @Mohamed Benziane !!
Hi!
@Mohamed Benziane I want to get the list of groups but I don't want to pass the additional parameter like query, group id etc.. So that I can get the list of all available groups
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.