Hi,
I have the following workflow :
backlog -> analysis -> grooming -> in progress -> test -> doneI have an automation rule, in some situation I wish to transition the issue to the status "test". The problem is that the current issue status can be "backlog" or "analysis" or "grooming" etc...I have try to transit directly to "test" but the automation generate an error like this:https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation074/transition-an-issue-1141481153.htmlIs there a way to force the issue to go to the "test" status (I have tried, but failed).Any idea is welcome ?ThanksPS: Noticed that I do not want to add a transition from "All->test", to avoid people to do this manually. I wish a way to follow the workflow.
To change the status of an issue, you need to use a transition.
So no, you need that All -> Test transition (or <some status> -> Test)
However, I would suggest adding a "condition" to it, one that says "only the automation user can do this", which will hide it from your humans.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.