So I'm looking at this and am not sure if I've got a good idea or a bad idea.
So there's the Excerpt macro, only it applies once per source page though the destination page can invoke the excerpt macro from multiple source pages. If you put two macros on the source page, only the top one gets read.
So it looks like if I have multiple identical text fields to include across the multiple pages, each source will have to basically be a single page that is quoted and consists only of the material in the excerpt and that's one way to make it work.
I see there's a table excerpt that should let multiple calls come from one source page but that looks like it's mainly for the tabular data and mine is all paragraphs.
Do I have the best solution outside of paying for macros or is there a smarter way to do this I'm overlooking?