This one is kinda weird. I have a user who was somehow logging in with a different account, but it's the same email address. They had been added as participants on tickets with either account, so some showing on one, and the others showing on the other. I've moved all the tickets to the correct account, but when I go to try and remove that other user account, it's not found in Atlassian Users, nor in Jira People. What am I missing? And why are there 2 accounts with the same email?? (The one with the red X is the duplicate account that I can't find and want to get rid of.)
Ticket Reporter or Participant:

Jira People:

Atlassian Users:

PS they have signed into their account, so I don't know why it's showing as no activity. When I connected with them, I saw the gray person and had them log out. Then the person icon updated to the MM initials icon. They clicked log out again, and it finally brought them to the sign in screen. When they logged back in, it was the correct MM initials account.