I am having a reoccurrence of an issue that a member of the Atlassian team had to resolve due to the issue being on the side of Atlassian.
This is the reply I received last time this happened:
Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!
Checking your email address on our tools, returned the following error:
550: 550 Unknown user
Checking the domain, it returned four affected email addresses due to the same error.
I removed the bounces and the notifications should work now.
Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,
Angélica
The issue is that certain people don't receive any email, there's no issues in the email tool, the user is unable to receive password notifications, sign up notifications, anything. There are no rules that would impact this as I am the system administrator. I have followed the IP and domain whitelisting at the beginning of using Jira.
My previous ticket was not answered regarding this and it's not something I can resolve myself.
Regards,
Matthew