I have created a webhook for Sprint Start event. I started one sprint. Where will I find the information about if the webhook was trigger and if triggered where will I get the response for it?
Gouri S
Hi @gouris
Could you please explain what you are trying to achieve from a use case perspective as well as how far you´ve come/what you created so far?
BestStefan
Hello @Stefan Salzl
I need to create integration between a ticket management system and Jira. When the sprint starts in Jira, I want to send the list of issues which are part of the sprint. This list I want to send to the ticket management system and take action further.
I started first by creating an automation rule but as my Jira is in cloud and the other services are on prem (where the machine is not exposed to internet) this option is not possible. Then I created a webhook.
Now when the webhook gets triggered where will I be able to find the information it will have. I have provided the option that I want to receive JSON.
Thanks,
Could you please share a screenshot of your automation rule? I´m not quite sure if we are on the same page and if we are talking about a webhook (which in jira automation is a trigger) - it´s a call from outside that would trigger the rule to run. sending a webRequest (which is an action) which sends a call out of jira.
I am not using automation rule but using webhook. it looks as follows
When the webhook gets triggered automatically (when sprint starts) where will I get the data it sends?
Reg,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.