Hi all,
I have a form that all in one I am hoping to create a Jira group, then an insight object and use that brand new Jira group name all in the one automation step.
I have the form working except for the group name.
Basically the Jira group name is entered, the insight object name is entered and some other text fields populated.
When the form is submitted and approved, the Jira group is created, the insight object is created but the automation fails whenever I have the group attribute being populated.
I have the name of the group and was just trying to update the insight object with the group name that was captured in the customfield at the start of the form.
Is this at all possible to do in one step or is the group name going to be the deal breaker and has to be added in manually within insight.