Hello, I have a problem with my user cards movement on my sprint boards.
I think it's not about workflows but permissions, because I can move my own cards in the same sprint board and of course all the cards at that board follow one workflow. also I have conditions for assignee, administrators and reporters (using 'any of the following conditions').
I checked the permissions too and the other users had the permission to move the cards too.
here is an example: I have a project named : 'model development'. on this board there are 2 epics that I want to keep them in 'To Do' column. but the subtasks, tasks and some stories on these epic should move in columns. I change the status to ' in process' or other status and it set all well but it doesn't move on the board.
thank you for your time
regards
Reihane Hashemi