I'm trying to set fixVersion of issue asApp but can't figure out how to.
My call looks like
const response = await api.asApp().requestJira(route`/rest/api/3/issue/${issueId}?overrideScreenSecurity=true`, { method: 'PUT', headers: { 'Accept': 'application/json', 'Content-Type': 'application/json' }, body: JSON.stringify(body)});
but I'm receiving status code 400 with the message Field 'fixVersions' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.
When asking for my permissions calling
const getResponse = await api.asApp().requestJira(route`/rest/api/3/issue/${issueId}/editmeta?overrideScreenSecurity=true`);
An empty list of fields is returned.
I've tried updating the permissions but not 100% sure of what to change. I've added Application access to a number of permissions and selected the only option in the dropdown (Jira Service Desk). Is this the way to give my addon access?
The permissions I've given is:
Hi,
Welcome to the community.
Can you make sure that the field FixVersion is on the screen you try to edit.
What I can see it's on the screen. I'm going into Project settings and for my issue type I'm selecting Edit issue, is this correct? If so, Fix Version is on the screen.
@Mohamed Benziane Do you have any other suggestions for me?
can you show us the json body with the fixVersion ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.