Created a new PoC project called JIRA POC as a Company based scrum project. After the project is created successfully, went to the backlog and created an Epic both from the Epic Tab and also from the Main navigation Create button. It says the issues are getting created. However, I am unable to see the issues under backlog or search or all issues. See the attached link (Video attached)
- Looked at the community posting and checked did I have any column status mismatches on my board settings. Everything looks correct to me. See attached
- Created a new Team level project and I see can see the newly created issues under backlog, all issues, and search.
I am having the Org Admin role. We were cleaning up the Issue permissions from default, I did check the permissions again with the defaults as well. Unable to figure out the issue.


A small video recording to show my screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14dxA9Hh1srHpE9md1BpxfYAagmm-96ow/view?usp=sharing
Please help,
Best, Raj