I am creating a project plan with tasks and subtasks. I save it and the next time it is loaded the tasks have been shifted around. Why does this happen and how can I keep the tasks and subtasks in the order I created them?
Hello @Marty Loya
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide images that show the chart before and after the tasks have been shifted?
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?
Are you working with Scrum or Kanban?
This is the view when saving.
This is the view after loading.
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? It should say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Are you working with a Software, Service, or Business/Work Management project?
How did you navigate to this page? I'm not aware of Jira having a Gantt chart natively. Have you added a third party app to your instance to get this feature?
It is a Team Managed project. WBS Gantt-Chart add-on is installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.